Ty Blaidd 4 Star Luxury Snowdonia Bed and Breakfast
Ty Blaidd (pronounced Tee-Blythe) is situated in a tranquil rural location affording stunning views of the Machno Valley and surrounding Gwydyr Forest, hills and mountains. It is on the edge of the village of Penmachno, just 4 miles from the popular inland tourist resort of Betws-y-Coed in the beautiful Snowdonia National Park, North Wales.
Ty Blaidd offers a peaceful and relaxing escape from it all while being perfectly placed for visiting all that stunning Snowdonia has to offer. You'll find two modern tastefully decorated double rooms with family sized bathroom en-suites (with bath and shower over.) The beds are new super comfy Superking and Kingsized with superior quality sheets and duvets and can be configured as twins if required.
Both rooms are in a self contained wing; sharing a private entrance, hall, staircase and landing plus the breakfast room and guest lounge - all separate from the main house. This gives a unique sense of privacy if you book both rooms together.
- Peaceful, rural location with spectacular views from all sides.
- Two spotless, modern non-smoking en-suite rooms both with fantastic views across and down the Machno Valley.
- Tarriff includes a full cooked breakfast (plus delicious alternatives) in the breakfast room which boasts a real log open fire in the winter and again has breathtaking views down the valley to the rolling hills and mountains.
- Comfortable shared reading room available with seats and books to peruse including local guides and information on attractions in the area.
- Guest rooms include flat screen Sky TV, tea and coffee making facilities, Clock Radio CD player, Hairdryer, Fresh fluffy towels and Bath Robes.
- Large tranquil landscaped gardens to stroll in with seating areas and natural running stream. Spectacular views down the Machno Valley towards the hills and mountains and garden neighboured to Sheep and Horses.
- Plentiful parking available on private gated driveway.
- Your own keys to a separate entrance to the house to come and go as you please.
- Free storage of mountain bikes, motor bikes and kayaks in locked garage.
- Free Wi Fi Broadband.
- Nearest pub – ½ mile in village centre. Nearest Café – 2 miles at entrance to valley. Nearest shop – 4 miles in Betws-y-coed. (Spa, Londis, Post Office and Tourist Information.)
- Fluent Dutch spoken.